Seeking K~12 Certified Teachers for Taiwan Public & Private Schools (2018)
Working in partnership with Taiwan government public schools (K-12) and accredited private academies, we are seeking certified teachers to deliver ESL/EFL courses across the country.
● JOB START: January/February 2018
● SCHOOL LOCATION: Taiwan (Island-wide)
● CONTRACT PERIOD: full-time, one year, renewable
● STUDENTS: Grade 1-12 (Elementary/Junior/Senior High)
● MONTHLY SALARY: around NT$ 65,000 – NT$ 80,000
(depends on education background and teaching experiences)
● HOUSING ALLOWANCE: NT$ 5000/month: ( for single teacher); NT$10,000/month (with dependent )
● AIRFARE REIMBURSEMENT: NT$ 80,000 (round way)
● EVALUATION/PERFORMANCE BONUS: around one month salary
● PAID VACATION and other national holidays
● LABOR AND HEALTH INSURANCE: Available
● WORK PERMIT AND ALIEN RESIDENT VISA (ARC) provided
● WORING HOURS: 25 classes/week; 40 min/class; Monday to Friday; 8:00AM-4:00PM
● CLASS SIZE: 25~38 kids.
● CURRICULUM: Scenario teaching, practical conversation, ESL/EFL (collaborating- teaching involved) or Subjects or flexible,
* PLEASE NOTE: (above details vary or conditional according to school contract )
● Bachelors degree holder (or higher)
● Native English speaker from the USA/ CA / UK / IRE / AUS / NZ / SA
● Officially certified K-12 teacher in home-country (teacher's license/registration certificate) OR
● Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC holder
● valid SUBSTITUTE teaching permit/license, provisional status accepted
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your letter of interest with copies of your CV with photo, degree diploma & teacher license or MARC/APRC attached. We will reply shortly to teachers who meet the school teacher requirements.
SEND TO: Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd.
Please address to Mae San at email@example.com.